WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Bonus and Benefits
18 days ago
Sales / Account Manager
Are you self-driven, independent and ready for an exciting challenge?
Do you want a chance to work with a smaller company where your ideas and opinions count towards the growth of the business?
This business offers consulting, engineering and integration services in the network, security and cloud area.
Their customers are across Switzerland, Austria and Europe.
Your area of responsibility:
- Acquiring new customers and upselling existing customers
- Independent lead generation and sometimes cold calling in the assigned market segment
- Active management of social media such as LinkedIn for lead generation
- Coordination of all sales activities from lead processing to the sale
- Creation of offers and solution concepts in cooperation with the engineering team
- Establishing and expanding customer relationships with important key people at customers and strategic manufacturers of the company
- At least 5 years of experience selling ICT infrastructure solutions (network or security), ideally with a system integrator or manufacturer
- Good basic technical understanding in the area of network and security as well as technical affinity for complex ICT infrastructure solutions
- Confident and convincing appearance as well as good negotiating skills
- Experience in consultative selling
- High level of enthusiasm, motivation, willingness to perform and initiative
- Good networking with leading manufacturers and customers in the Swiss enterprise segment
- Independent and solution-oriented work in cooperation with a competent engineering team
- Fluent in German and English and living in Switzerland currently.
Become part of a young, highly motivated and rapidly growing team with a corresponding start-up spirit. Bring your ideas and actively shape the future of the company. Benefit from individual support and the opportunity to develop yourself further.
Get in touch asap to discuss further: email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
As a Senior Functional Analyst in SAP Solutions, you'll be responsible for designing and delivering system functionalities using SAP platform and other Financial systems to support strategic growth and drive operational efficiencies across the Organization. You will partner with Business process owners and subject matter experts on a day-to-day basis to solve business challenges and identify opportunities to improve and standardize business functions using industry best-practices. You will engage other IT stakeholders and peers to drive and implement End-to-End solution per IT standards and protocols. Core Responsibilities: Partner with IT Architects and Business Center of Excellence to design robust business functions with focus on faster delivery of minimum viable product (MVP) with a framework for longterm scalability Design and maintain system functional configurations Partner with IT Development teams to design and implement end-to-end system integrations and process enhancements Lead SAP Functional activities in projects and ensure timely delivery of committed tasks Partner with SAP Leadership to define SAP technological roadmaps by keeping up to date on latest technology advancements Partner with IT Application Services to support production operations without any business disruption Engage and drive work from offshore and onsite external consultants Required Experience: 5 or more years of experience working in SAP with proven track record of leading functional solutioning Atleast 1 full-cycle implementation of S/4 HANA Finance; Preferably migration from ECC Atleast 2 full-cycle SAP implementation projects with hands-on experience in designing, testing and implementing Finance and Controlling Must have working knowledge in SAP IS-Retail Expert knowledge in Financial Account Ledgers, Reconciliation, Payables and Assets Management Expert knowledge in Financial Inventory Management and Reconciliation Expert knowledge in Controlling and Profitability Accounting (CO-PA) Experience of integration SAP with other Tax Solutions (SOVOS-Taxware, Vertex etc.) Expert knowledge in process flow and integration between SAP Finance and other modules such as SD, MM, PP etc. Preferred Experience: S/4 HANA Finance Certification will be a big plus ABAP Programming/Debugging knowledge will be a Big plus Knowledge in SAP CAR-POSDTA Knowledge in B2B and B2C Sales postings to Financial accountings Knowledge in VISTEX Knowledge of Sales & Use Tax, VAT, Statutory Reporting, Income Tax Provision, Tax Compliance Knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS, Statutory reporting Strong analytical ability, judgment and problem analysis techniques. Strong communication skills both written and verbal Education: Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Engineering or Finance areas. CPA and/or SAP Certification will be a plus Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.