WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc80000.00 - Swiss Franc140000.00 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
16 days ago
Sales / Account Manager
Are you self-driven, independent and ready for an exciting challenge?
Do you want a chance to work with a smaller company where your ideas and opinions count towards the growth of the business?
This business offers consulting, engineering and integration services in the network, security and cloud area.
Their customers are across Switzerland, Austria and Europe.
Your area of responsibility:
- Acquiring new customers and upselling existing customers
- Independent lead generation and sometimes cold calling in the assigned market segment
- Active management of social media such as LinkedIn for lead generation
- Coordination of all sales activities from lead processing to the sale
- Creation of offers and solution concepts in cooperation with the engineering team
- Establishing and expanding customer relationships with important key people at customers and strategic manufacturers of the company
- At least 5 years of experience selling ICT infrastructure solutions (network or security), ideally with a system integrator or manufacturer
- Good basic technical understanding in the area of network and security as well as technical affinity for complex ICT infrastructure solutions
- Confident and convincing appearance as well as good negotiating skills
- Experience in consultative selling
- High level of enthusiasm, motivation, willingness to perform and initiative
- Good networking with leading manufacturers and customers in the Swiss enterprise segment
- Independent and solution-oriented work in cooperation with a competent engineering team
- Fluent in German and English and living in Switzerland currently.
Become part of a young, highly motivated and rapidly growing team with a corresponding start-up spirit. Bring your ideas and actively shape the future of the company. Benefit from individual support and the opportunity to develop yourself further.
Get in touch asap to discuss further: firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
Darwin International's client are looking for a Engineeering lead to join their team on a Freelance long term basis in their Berlin Office in Germany. 6 month extendable - Currently remote but onsite once offices re open. Assignment Description Client has an internal container interface which defines the security and operational constraints of the service and then deploys it into AWS or Azure depending on what is requested. The Azure interface has been developed over the past 9 months and launches in May for customers in the US. We are looking for an Engineering Manager / Accountable Lead to take the platform beyond initial launch. Tasks and responsibilities ● work with team to set priorities and backlog ● manage team of 5 engineers ● identify and work with team to develop solutions for problems that may arise in setup Required skills ● good knowledge of containerized services ● knowledge of kubernetes ● great knowledge in either MS Azure or AWS. ● Good knowledge in Azure. If you are available and interested please apply or send your cv to email@example.com Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Our client is looking for a Lead Architect to join their established team in Copenhagen. The business in question has advanced analytics at its core, helping its clients with strategic decision making on a daily basis in the life science industry. The company has a presence all over the Nordics and remains the number one business in Denmark for this respected industry. Architectural skills; Hands-on experience in creating Cloud Data Platform architectures Designing and implementing landing zone architectures At least theoretical knowledge of container orchestration technologies (e.g. Kubernetes, Swarm or OpenShift)/ Container technologies experience (e.g. Docker) It's an extra asset if you know or willing to know more of Big Data / Machine Learning type of projects Tools; Expert knowledge of Azure (AWS and/ or Google Cloud is a plus) Oracle platform knowledge * Coding/scripting skills (SQL, Python etc.) Experience with integration and API development Proces; Experience in building CI/CD pipelines Infrastructure as code, i.e. CDK, Terraform, Deployment Manager and similar Knowledge of security, network, virtualization, load balancer, storage and database If you think you could be a match for the role, click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.