WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
7 months ago
We want people to flourish in our business; learning, growing and developing. We want them to deliver value to our customers and be proud of doing so; and in return, we invest in our people. We place training and development at the heart of our business. From a comprehensive induction and on-boarding course, to at-the-desk training and support whenever it's needed, we do everything in our power to ensure that our staff have all the support they need. In addition to this, our hands-on marketing team are there to help you build your personal brand, relationships with your clients and candidates, and your business that will, in turn, pay dividends. We believe in incentivizing and rewarding all of our staff, over and above our market-leading commission structure.
Sales Recruitment Consultant
As an recruitment Consultant, you will be focusing on the development of new and existing business within a specific region and several IT disciplines within Southern Germany.(Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Munich) You should already bring some experience with you where we can build on. You will be starting on a desk which already has clients and where you can deliver into. It's then your task to build these accounts further and focussing on new business development. Demonstrating a strong interest and curiosity in new business and new business relationships is a minimum. Our career path is that you will be developed within the company into Senior or Principal consultant. If you prefer to be an future leader of account manager, this is also part of your options.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Management of the full 360 recruitment lifecycle;
- Planning, initiating and leading business trips(remote) to continue the development of key and prospect client relationships;
- Setting up an efficient and successful delivery & lead generation process
- Real understanding of IT tech markets and and what experience in any industry needs; real understanding of the business you are representing towards your candidates
- Understanding different parameters(KPI, ratio's etc) and how you plan for success
- Planning and prioritising your day;
- Managing IV processes and negotiating frameworks and terms
- Minimum of 1 year of Recruitment experience in IT, Engineering or life sciences
- Excellent communicator face-to-face and over the phone
- Clear focus on high quality and know how you are going to contribute business profit
- Good at forming relationships and building report
- English speaking, preferably German speaking
- Living in Munich
- In-House Training and Development, including Personal Development Program, mapping out career advancement
- Market leading commission structures
- Salary based on experience
- Flexitime and working from home possibilities
- Online shopping discounts
- Corporate social responsibility projects
- Fresh Fruit daily
- Casual Fridays
- Numerous incentives like trips, lunches and events
- Black Card Gym membership at Fitness First
If the role sounds project sounds interesting to you, please send your CV to my email and we can have a quick call about it. firstname.lastname@example.org +49 8926 209 7136
I'm looking forward to receiving your application.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.