Berlin, Germany , Negotiable
2019-08-07 16:27:26 +0100
"Revolutionise transportation around cities with a slick, easy application accessible to everyone."
An incredible opportunity to join a well-financed and hugely successful mobility platform in the heart of Berlin that offers its users a unique experience to transportation across cities. Work with a team of frontend, mobile and backend engineers as you expand the platform for new markets! Currently a team of 15 in tech and 150 in the wider company, you will be part of a platform that will disrupt transportation for the better!
- Experienced in Ruby and ideally Golang (you can learn the other if need be!)
- Strong knowledge in cloud-based systems, ideally AWS
- Experience in micro-service architecture is mandatory
- Ability to work with Kubernetes is ideal
- Experienced in working for a start-up is ideal, you will understand their challenges to some level and be able to support where possible.
- Fluent in English
- Happy to work permanent in Berlin
- An exceptional salary package, dependant on experience.
- A clear career progression as the company expands
- Gym membership paid for
- Organised team events
- Chance to use the platform for free!
- General Berlin benefits - fruit, events, drinks etc.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role