WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€55000 - €60000 per annum + benefits
17 days ago
Your Ruby experience will drive this company forwards!
A software company in Berlin are currently expanding an extremely important team within their organisation and as a result, are on the search for a Backend Engineer focusing on Ruby to develop their platform used by over 300,000 daily users in Germany!
- Proven Ruby experience accross multiple projects
- 2 years of experience working on scalable web apps
- Clear communication skills in English (German is a plus)
- You act as a mentor for younger team members.
- Drive the backend development of the platform
- Focus on building long term sustainable and scalable applications
- Develop a Ruby platform used by those based all over Germany
- Actively participate in the development of modern user interfaces on iOS or Android
What can they offer?
- An environment of 35+ people, looking to be 40 by the end of the year.
- Office in the heart of West Berlin
- Salary: up to €70,000 depending on expereince
If this company suits all or maybe even some of your requirements apply today! Get in touch with me today for any further details and we can set up a short call to discuss both your profile and of course the position in depth - email@example.com
Are you a freelancer that has had your contract cut short due to Covid19? Are you simply looking for a more complex project with new challenges to tackle? I'm hiring on behalf of a start up company working in the fintech space. Based in Berlin, they are looking to recruit Senior engineers to join them building a new product from scratch. You'll work in a cross-functional and collaborative team on Mobile technologies including Android, RxJava, RxKotlin, testing frameworks and cloud technologies. Starting asap (June). Must be eligible to freelance in Germany, some flexibility around remote working allowed (after Covid19 restrictions lift). If you're fitting the above description, please apply with your latest CV for a more detailed discussion.
Are you an Android app developer who loves Google technology? Do you value freedom and self-leadership? Do you want to evolve as a software developer? You can expect a culture that values People's opinions, not processes Pragmatism over dogmas Sustainable pace What we value in the candidates Passion for Android app development Team spirit and fellowship Leadership and mentorship A keen eye for visual design In the front-end team, you will be working closely with your fellow developers and interaction designers. You will, of course, be expected to produce great code and if you wish, also contribute to feature and UI design. We believe that developers should do what they are best at and motivated for. Your day-to-day responsibilities will change based on your preferences and motivation.