7 months ago
We are currently looking to hire a Ruby on Rails developer for our client based in Hamburg.
The focus will be developing new features as well as enhancing an existing code base and fixing incoming bugs.
This will be a 3 month Freelance contract initially with a view to extending.
Key skills and experience required -
- Advanced Ruby on Rails development skills
- Knowledge of REST APIs, Message Queues (e.g. RabbitMQ)
- Ability to grasp complex business logic
- Agile development / SCRUM+KANBAN
- Git / Github
- Able to deal with high-risk environment and sensitive data (payment)
- Strong Analytical and communication skills
- Fluent in English
Beneficial but non-essential skills -
- Frontend development skills (React)
- RSpec, Capybara
- Architectural skills and design patterns, e.g. DCI
- Background processing (e.g. delayed_jobs)
- Jira, Confluence
- Fluent in German
If this role is of interest please send an up to date CV to email@example.com