WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc100000.00 - Swiss Franc120000.00 per annum
11 months ago
Ruby on Rails Developer
Ready to shape tomorrow?
My client are looking for Software Engineer to Head their infrastructure. My client is a flagship wealth and asset management integrated solution. Their goal is to automate sales thanks to a cloud based CRM-CMS-PMS-Ebanking cloud platform. They us Artificial Intelligence techniques and Cutting-Edge Maching Learning approaches to empower bankers and asset managers.
Are you willing to take part of this adventure?
As part of your role, you will develop new features and maintain the platform but will also be key in the definition of architecture and design of their technology.
The Hard Facts
- Experience: 5+ years
- Location: Geneva, Switzerland
- Timeframe: Late April
- Expert in Ruby on Rails
- Strong understanding of building and consuming RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with code versioning tools and branching strategies (GitFlow)
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- Knowledge of database design principles (SQL, e, MongoDB, etc)
- Strong knowledge of software architecture and design patterns (SOA, MVC)
- Fluent English, French
- Proficient research abilities, referring to official documentation and source code
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively interact with customers and other team members
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Ability to prioritize efforts and communicate the "why" of prioritization
- Unique fintech career and challenge
- An international experience with a global customer base
- A dynamic environment with motivated colleagues
- The opportunity to be a part of an exciting fintech adventure
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast growing fintech business located in Geneva Centre Eaux-Vives.
Has this opportunity Piqued your interest?
Please click apply or send your CV to Kiran.Oogarah@Darwinrecruitment.com