RSA / IAM developer
Utrecht, Netherlands , Negotiable
2019-05-16 10:35:46 +0100
Other Digital Jobs
Are you a dedicated RSA or IAM developer who is keen to get involved in a wide range of projects?
Are you someone that doesn't want to be stuck on one task and enjoys a role with huge variety?
What about the chance to work for an international company with offices in 13 different countries?
I'm looking for someone who knows:
· Engineering or equivalent degree; Relevant working experience of 2-3 years in RSA IG&L Administrative Management;
· Established Support skills including fault diagnosis and fix; Experience of fault diagnosis
· Extensive development knowledge
· Basic knowledge of AD, O365 and PowerShell
· Analytical and methodical approach to problem solving;
· Self-driven and able to work single-handily; can work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
· Client Facing Skills - May be required to meet with the client to enable technical engagement to occur;
· Good verbal and written communication skills;
Who is interested in:
· Short term assignment (2 months with option to extend)
· Above average salary
· A fantastic office in Utrecht
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to email@example.com or message me via LinkedIn.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role