RSA / IAM developer
Utrecht, Netherlands , Negotiable
2019-05-16 10:35:46 +0100
Other Digital Jobs
Are you a dedicated RSA or IAM developer who is keen to get involved in a wide range of projects?
Are you someone that doesn't want to be stuck on one task and enjoys a role with huge variety?
What about the chance to work for an international company with offices in 13 different countries?
I'm looking for someone who knows:
· Engineering or equivalent degree; Relevant working experience of 2-3 years in RSA IG&L Administrative Management;
· Established Support skills including fault diagnosis and fix; Experience of fault diagnosis
· Extensive development knowledge
· Basic knowledge of AD, O365 and PowerShell
· Analytical and methodical approach to problem solving;
· Self-driven and able to work single-handily; can work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
· Client Facing Skills - May be required to meet with the client to enable technical engagement to occur;
· Good verbal and written communication skills;
Who is interested in:
· Short term assignment (2 months with option to extend)
· Above average salary
· A fantastic office in Utrecht
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to email@example.com or message me via LinkedIn.
Managing This Role
As a recruitment consultant, my primary task is to unite ambitious specialists with excellent career opportunities. However, I am a firm believer in building strong relationship...Stephan's Full Bio