Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality , 50000kr - 60000kr per month + Pension, benefits
2019-03-21 10:06:25 +0000
Java, Mobile, Other Digital Jobs
Senior Robotics developer
My client is expanding once again and is hiring those who are inspired by technology and have a passion for creating innovative technical solutions.
One thing that I often discover when speaking with developers is that they desire to surround themselves with highly capable people that can inspire them. If this is you, then I couldn't think of a better place to develop. Your potential future colleagues are some of the most highly skilled in the city with strong opinions on their field of expertise. If you are articulate and want to immerse yourself a technically exceptional team then you should reach out.
Ultimately you will be responsible for designing, developing, deploying and maintaining Robotics solutions based on Pepper.
Previous knowledge in working with the Pepper platform is preferred, and since coming updates to the Pepper platform includes support for Android, experience with Java and Android development will be required.
- Consistently delivers high-quality project tasks on time and to budget.
- Receives a high level of internal and external client satisfaction.
- Makes a positive contribution to the team and receives positive feedback from team members.
- Strives to learn new skills and stays abreast of technical developments, successfully applying them to work practices.
- Constantly strives to improve processes and procedures.
- A balance of industry best practices, principles, quality assurance, innovation and in design and implementation.
- Relentlessly reviews the standard of work, ensuring that only work meeting the highest levels of quality are delivered.
If you think that this could be a great opportunity for you or are even a little curious as to what the role entails, please reach out.
Managing This Role
I began my career at Darwin after graduating with First Class Honours in History and travelling through South Africa. I specialise in recruiting for the Microsoft .NET market, p...Samuel's Full Bio