WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
6 months ago
3 months +
If you are a Risk assessment manager looking to work for an exciting company, then I have a great opportunity for you.
The client is based in Berlin - but you can work remotely from anywhere in Germany
The role will be initially 3 months with possible extensions.
- You are responsible for the planning, organising and executing of risk management activities as well as the coordination within the risk management function and reporting to our CISO.
- You are the frst point of contact for this topic within the company and you will work closely with other departments
- You are experienced giving motivating and informative presentations and able to communicate effectively on all levels
- You have successfully done risk assessments and implemented strategies accordingly (ISO27001)
- You develop close working relationships with key business stakeholders and providing ongoing communication of key risk developments and requirements
- University degree or similar
- At least 3-5 years relevant experience in risk management, doing on-site risk assessments (ISO 27001)
- You have experience in training employees and can give successful and informative training sessions/workshops
- You have outstanding communication skills, fluency in English as well as German is an absolute must
- Working with agile and scrum methodologies is second nature to you
- Flexibility with business travel
Please contact me if this is of interest to you.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.