WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
55000.00kr - 65000.00kr per annum
2 months ago
My client is currently looking for a Research Software Engineer to join their growing research team in Copenhagen.
The business in question is a global leader within open platform video management software and they're looking for capable developers to help them develop their core product.
- Coordination with numerous technical partners on, e.g., shared data formats, streaming data integration, test bed development and end-user demonstration cases.
- Implementation of computer vision/machine learning approaches for video analytics.
- Rule-based prediction based on data fusion from video analytics, IoT sensors and other devices.
- Development and integration - flexible on language, but integrations with XProtect require working with .NET APIs.
- Coordination with end-users on requirements clarification, data harvesting, implementation and demonstration
- Writing technical reports.
- Developing prototypes for new solutions involving our software.
- Making software integrations with video streams, machine learning/analytics, events, maps, etc., against the existing XProtect product suite.
- Regular contribution to conference calls and meetups with partners of different types (technical, end-user, etc.).
- Knowledge acquisition of new technologies and solutions, and creative thinking around how these can be used in our software and solutions.
If you think you could be a good match for the role, hit apply or email email@example.com