WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
10 days ago
Darwins International Client are looking for a high level German Speaking Requirements Analust to join their project on a freelance Basis who are based in Frankfurt - Initial contract is 4 months but is extendable. The role is fully remote role but has to be German and English Speaker.
These daily tasks await you:
- Requirements: You accompany the system change process and are responsible for the collection, analysis and documentation of the requirements of internal and external customers
- Concept: You create the specialist concepts on the basis of the previously collected requirements in the area of software or the underlying infrastructure.
- They accompany the change over the entire design phase and further developments through to implementation.
- You support the change manager and are an essential point of contact for the implementation and coordination of the creation of impact analyzes as part of the change process.
Skills we cannot do without:
- You have a degree in computer science, business informatics, business administration or a comparable education in the fields of IT, banking or financial services
- You have experience in software design and / or payment transactions
- You communicate securely in both written and spoken English and German.
Skills we like to see:
- Knowledge of documentation and the relevant standards (e.g. UML) is an advantage.
- Experience working in agile teams
If interested please apply below or send your cv to email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.