WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
München (81249), Bayern
over 1 year ago
Freelance Requirements Engineer - Automotive - Munich, Germany
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Systems Requirements Engineer to join a leading Automotive Tier 1. My client is a global player within the sector and main focus is within ADAS, Autonomous, Infotainment and E-Mobility.
- Do you have a proven track record working as a Requirements Engineer?
- Have you worked for Tier 1 / Tier 2 companies within the Automotive sector?
- Do you have working knowledge and experience with DOORS?
- Do you thrive in an on-site environment whilst working in a dynamic team?
- Can you drive forward the complete requirement life-cycle?
- Do you hold an Engineering Degree in Systems Engineering, Electronics, Software or similar?
- The chance to work for a globally recognised brand
- Exposure to an interesting project
- 12 month contract (possibility to be extended)
- Professional and friendly working culture
- Work within a talented and passionate team
- Agile / Scrum environment
- Central working location in Munich
This Requirements Engineer position (Munich) is to be hired on a freelance basis and therefore expected to move quickly. The role is 100% site based in Munich, remote work is not an option for this Requirement Engineer position.