Requirement Engineer/Technical Writer
Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc90000.00 - Swiss Franc100000.00 per annum
2019-07-22 09:23:25 +0100
Do you want to join one of the international leading providers of secure communication platforms and solutions for the next generation of mobile communication?
My client offers secure communication services for governments, public safety organisations and large-scale enterprises, by developing and maintaining a Swiss made, unique propriety encrypted platform for telephony and communication services with mobile devices.
About the role/key responsibilities:
As a Requirement Engineer/Technical Writer, you would complete a team of highly professionals devoted to the design and development of innovative secure mobile communication solutions. You would take on a variety of responsibilities, such as;
- Participating in the whole development lifecyle of the companies solutions as well as take Leadership in the standardisation of technical documentation processes.
- Work collaboratively with product management, technical leads, architects and UX designers to;
- Challange, complete and ffruther translate business requirements into functional and non-functional requirements
- Participate in the production of software design specifications, psrticipate in design reviews and other aspects of the products to ensure fulfillment of the requirements
- Ensure a common understanding between product management and R&D
- Manage requirement changes and traceability
- University degree or similar education in Computer Science, IT or similar
- 5+ Years experience in sooftware development, including 2-3 years of practical experience in requirements engineering/technical writing.
- Experience in two or more of the following; Enterprise communication services (VoIP, Instant messaging), Distributed system engineering and service priented architecture, Cryptography, software and network security engineering, Mobile application development (iOS, Android, Windows)
What can they offer you?
This is your chance to join a highly innovative team with experienced professionals. You will encounter a friendly atmosphere with a start-up and entrepreneur mentality. The package is competitive, with the opportunity to live in one of the most beautiful areas in the world!
If you would like to make an application or find out more hit apply or email me at Danielle.Fenn@darwinrecruitment.com
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role