WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Oregon City, Oregon
5 months ago
Darwin Recruitment is supporting a global, FULLY REMOTE SaaS start-up that's focused on converting web-based data into structured, high-quality machine-readable data at scaler. This is a company that's processing billions of transactions every month, and they're looking for a Senior Product Manager to join their growing team!
They've built the world's only enterprise Web Data Integration platform that can parse data from any website, at scale, and deliver that data accurately, on time, every time. Their customers are among the world's leading organizations and they use web data on their most important business problems, running mission-critical applications and services with the web data that they provide to them.
This company is going to be launching a new and exciting 'first-to-market' product that was recently market-validated and that now has a technical proof-of-concept.
They're looking for an experienced Product Manager to guide the creation of this product and take complete ownership of the go-to-market (GTM) strategy. In this role, you will work directly and regularly with the Executive team and partner closely with your development team. You'll be the voice of their customer, researching their needs and experiences ensuring a GTM strategy that resonates and makes it easy for more enterprise-level prospects to say 'yes'!
In order to be successful in this role, you will develop an understanding of the technical constraints, and make prioritization decisions to maximize the impact of the product at launch, while simultaneously developing the longer-term roadmap.
Product Management: you'll own the business strategy behind our product, specify it's functional requirements and generally manage the launch of features. You'll work with their Engineering Team to translate ideas into a tangible product for development.
- Manage all aspects of in-life products, including customer feedback, requirements, and issues
- Translate business strategy into product strategy
- Own the product roadmap
- Drive action throughout the company to get products to market
- Plan and carry out product launches
- Provide insight to stakeholders on the product and market
- Write high-level requirements
Go-to-market: you'll be responsible for delivering the knowledge, tools, differentiated messaging, collateral, and programs that enable effective marketing and selling of our product.
- Create and manage programs to generate demand for the product
- Communicate the proposition to our Sales team (i.e. why customers should buy)
- Develop the collateral and sales tools that support the selling process
- Be an expert on the market including who the buyers are, how they buy and why
- Relevant direct experience in either a Product Management or Product Marketing role within a SaaS environment.
- Ability to translate business and commercial needs into technical solutions
- Understanding of how technical decisions impact the user of what you're building
- Ability to work effectively in teams of technical and non-technical individuals.
- Skill and comfort working in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives and iteration with users.
- Strong level of autonomy and ability to work effectively as part of a globally dispersed remote team.
- Excellent communication skills
- Bonus points if you are familiar with Data and Web Data Extraction and/or have worked in a dynamic high-growth start-up environment!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.