WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
3 months ago
We are looking for a Senior Front End Developer
We are an Agtech technology startup focussing on on developing
standoff sensor technology for use in agricultural markets.
Workplace: Remote with some travel to Washington, DC and Raleigh, North Carolina.
Duties and Requirements: Lead our UI/UX process in collaboration with other Stakeholders, perform product
ownership activities and gain an understanding of how data is collected, processed and
reported. You are responsible for standing up UI React elements, set up tooling, CI/CD. You will also need to understand the portal and data upload and be able to differentiate
development approaches for each of them. This position offers the opportunity to work with a
greenfield product and work with a cutting edge map based product. In this role, you
will make a significant impact on the team, product and company as well as contribute
to environmentally responsible agriculture with unlimited career growth opportunities.
● At least 2-4 years of React experience
● Have the led the front end work or a team of engineers in a startup or other
● Experience setting up best practices as well as tackling tactical tasks
● Keen sense of UI/UX with an ability to independently execute good judgment on
interfaces and styling
● Mapbased product experience such as Mapbox (preferred)
● Experience developing for mobile ready (responsive) applications
● Experience working with stakeholders to understand requirements
● Some backend experience
● Is comfortable in an ambiguous start-up environment
● Experience or knowledge of product ownership activities and responsibilities
● Candidate must be eligible to work in the United States
Interested or more info?
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.