WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Vilnius County, Lithuania
3 months ago
Darwin Recruitment's Global Client are actively looking for a Strong/Experienced Mainframe Developer to work on a remote project for a Bank who are based in Vilnius - The role is Remote.
Role: Freelancer Mainframe Developer
Location: Vilnius - Remote
Rate: Negotiable/Market Rates
* Implementation of Mainframe development and some operational tasks (without on-call duty)
* Project: Implement changes, new systems integrations in Core Accounting System
* International project team
* Work in Scrum team that handles project work mainly
* Do Mainframe development (PL/1 and DB2) and support tasks as prioritized
* NB: On-call duty is not required
* At least 5 years as Senior Mainframe developer in large financial institution
* Expert in PL/1
* Expert in DB2
* Strong knowledge of Mainframe operations (job scheduling, error handling etc.)
* Mainframe Developer
Darwin's Client are looking for the individual to start ASAP - If you are interested please see the above Job Skills/Experience required and apply or send an email directly to (see below) Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.