WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
4 months ago
Darwin Recruitment's Global Technological Client are actively looking for a Strong/Experienced Freelance Oracle Developer to join remotely and start working on their current Payment Processing project - Remote work has been implemented due to the recent global pandemic.
Role: Freelance Oracle Developer- 6 month contract (Extendable)
Rate: Negotiable/Market Rates
Technologies: Oracle, SQL and PL/SQL (including performance tuning & application/datamodel (re)design), Good Java Experience, Linux Bash Scripting, Experience in Talend Open Studio or willingness to acquire this knowledge in short term or Various ETL Tools.
Very nice to have
- Experience with batch applications
- Dollar Universe Scheduler
- Understanding of the electronic payment world
- Translate these in a functional/technical design
- Assess the impact of the changes on the existing applications
- Support the test team during validation of the programmed changes
- Configure the existing applications with correct setup
- Revise existing & Develop new solutions in Java/PLSQL/Talend Open Studio/Bash
Darwin's Client are looking for the individual to start ASAP - If you are interested please see the above Job Skills/Experience required and apply or send an email directly to (see below) Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Email CV to Harus.firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.