WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
New York, USA
US$120000.00 - US$135000.00 per annum
5 months ago
We are looking for an F5 Engineer to work remotely in the US. The Engineer must have experience in the design, installation and configuration of F5 Software products.
Joining us will give you the opportunity to display your technical leadership and guide customers in the delivery of complex technical solutions. As an organization, we are leading in the implementation of F5 technology for application delivery and security across multiple infrastructures - whether on premises, in the cloud or hybrid. We already support clients across North America, EMEA and APAC, and our next-step growth plans are global.
About the role
Utilising DevOps methodologies, we focus on designing, deploying and supporting scalable and secure digital solutions for business applications. It is an opportunity to support clients, yet at the same time to think analytically and drive service delivery improvements. You will:
- Be part of a strong technical team working remotely and collaboratively across US.
- Provide high-quality technical solution design, solution deployment, technology health checks and reporting to a wide range of clients
- Handle deep technical troubleshooting and debugging
- Plan and implement fixes / patches
This is a remote-based role but travel with the US may be required post COVID.
You will be an excellent communicator and team player with a positive attitude, ready to build relationships within an efficient, remote-working environment. An action-oriented problem-solver, you will thrive on challenge and have a real ambition to grow in your role. In terms of your technical skill set, you must have:
- Extensive experience in the core F5 products, including designing, implementing, and administering F5 BIG-IP appliances and software
- Certified in LTM and DNS.
- Experience on Linux and Windows OS Technologies
- Request For Change (RFC) preparation experience
- Working experience in handling of Major Incident and very critical server issues
- Understanding of the cloud native applications architecture. Expertise in at least one scripting/programming language.
Expected start date: Asap.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.