WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
United States Virgin Island
US$150000 - US$180000 per annum + Benefits, Bonus
about 2 months ago
Darwin Recruitment is supporting a global, FULLY REMOTE SaaS start-up that's focused on converting web-based data into structured, high-quality machine-readable data at scale. This is a company that's processing billions of transactions every month.
Working in this team, you will be responsible for leading the internal and customer teams on complex customer projects, owning and advising on data/solution architecture, pipeline, design and delivery. Your ability to get this right will ensure the initial and ongoing success of the customer and will enable them to maximize the value of the data that this company provides. You will often advise customers who are entrenched in their existing data pipelines and will have to coach them towards creating the most optimal solution. You will be expected to work directly with the executive team to contribute to solutions for new and existing customers.
This well-oiled and highly collaborative team has created an inclusive work environment where the individuals are strong on aptitude and attitude. This mindset will give each member of the team an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. They also offer competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere.
- You must be able to work around/during the UK (GMT) and US (PT) time zones
- You must have a proven experience working in a customer-facing role.
- 5+ years of data architecture leadership experience, including multiple years guiding or leading enterprise projects in a professional services or consulting environment.
- Deep knowledge of working with various front-end technologies that are used to build web sites
- Strong experience of designing scraping solutions and dealing with blocking technologies
- Mastery of one or more of the following disciplines: Data Science, NLP, Machine Learning, Business Intelligence, Big Data Analytics
- Expert understanding of business and processes, and the ability to identify and implement data solutions that significantly improve the status quo.
- Ability to communicate their value to help uncover additional opportunities at the client account.
- Ability to apply your knowledge to extract data from multiple online sources, cleanse it, parse it, and build APIs that are consumable by large enterprises to use daily, weekly, monthly on their mission-critical projects.
- Ability to envisage, design and build large scale, automated data harvesting projects - operating on a platform that monitors data integrity, data-pipeline health and reliability.
- Deep understanding of the vast data sources on the web (e.g. Amazon) and demonstrate the ability to recognize how, when, and which data to collect, parse and store.
- Experience of working with cloud platforms like AWS and GCP
- Develop an architecture to automate and operate constant (24x7) flow of data from some of the world's most frequented websites.
- Mentor and guide project teams and engineers on our delivery and engineering teams to develop optimal solutions for client data and business challenges.
- Educate the client on the most effective way to integrate web data into their business process for maximum impact with minimum investment.
- Advise the client through the delivery process and find optimal paths for Import.io data to solve the organizational and business needs.
- Participates in client engagements with ownership of data schema, delivery and technical content.
- Displays strong executive presence and builds trusted relationships with the highest level employees at target organizations.
- Works closely with sales and delivery to develop proposals and presentations around process and solution options, clearly explaining technical concepts to audiences.
- Delivers strategic thought leadership by leading multiple client engagements simultaneously.