WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
5 months ago
The client is in the health sector and is seeking three AWS DevOps Engineers, 2 senior and one mid-level, all positions are fully remote even after the virus crisis.
You will work closely with development teams to implement automation solutions using technologies like Terraform, AWS, Kubernetes, and Jenkins. You will leverage the full power of the cloud to configure highly resilient and scalable applications that support zero downtime. This position is open to a mid-level to principal professional depending on experience and background.
- Configure and maintain resources on AWS
- Maintain infrastructure as code using Terraform
- Maintain Dockerfiles
- Deploy services to ECS or Kubernetes
- Responsible for production deployments using Jenkins, CodeDeploy, GitHub Actions
- Ability to clearly articulate and communicate complex technical ideas to non-DevOps colleagues
- Candidate must reside in the United States
- Highly proficient in Terraform, such as ability to write modules from scratch
- Hands-on experience with configuring and maintaining resources on AWS
- Hands-on experience using Docker
- Experience and solid understanding to deploy and maintain container orchestration platforms such as ECS or Kubernetes
- Experience with production deployments using Jenkins
- Extensive experience with Linux and administration
- Experience with securing S3 buckets and IAM configurations
- Experience with Atlassian tooling such as Jira and Confluence preferred
Stipend for work station set up
Three weeks of PTO
Ten paid holiday days
One floating holiday
Comprehensive health benefits (medical with HSA option, dental, and vision)
401k retirement plan with matching benefit
100% paid short-term and long-term disability
100% paid life insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Casual working environment
Flexible working hours
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.