WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc700 - Swiss Franc850 per day
7 months ago
Release Train Manager
My client in financially services are recruiting a Release Train Manager to join their team as a contractor. The initial contract is for 6 months and will likely extend long term.
- Develop and maintain the release train, including the preparation and review of release and environment
strategy, including plans and estimation, and management of interdependencies.
- Provide cross-team synchronisation, making sure teams have a clear understanding of how their work helps
- Drive continuous improvement across delivery via various channels, including improving or removing
manual steps, enhancing the deployment and management phases of the development lifecycle, through
Agile coaching, inspect and adapt workshops, proactive assessment of alternative delivery approaches and
active contribution to release and environment best practice.
- Demonstrably improve release train agility and
value to end state customers
- Lead and facilitate the planning readiness of teams by facilitating and fostering the preparation of release
and sprint vision and goals and work pipelines and facilitating pre and post planning meetings
- Manage and optimise the flow of business value delivery of programmes using Agile tools and techniques
- Build and communicate release calendars and iterative planning cycles and synchronise with other release
train managers across domains
- Aggregate the team planning objectives into programme and portfolio objectives and publish them for
visibility and transparency
- Lead and facilitate synchronisation and dependency meeting across teams, value streams and domains
- Own the economic decision-making by facilitating estimation by teams and the roll up to programme and
- An expert understanding of running complex projects spanning multiple scrum and non-scrum teams.
- Good level knowledge and proficiency with scaled Agile and P3M tools and methodologies spanning value
stream, portfolio, programme and team levels.
- Experience of running multiple matrix managed teams
- Strong servant leadership capabilities along with the ability to create and share a vision in line with the
- Strong stakeholder skills with the ability to influence both business and technical partners
- Very good command of English and excellent communication skills
Due to COVID the position will start remotely but may require an office presence in Zurich in future.
Please click apply or send your CV directly to Kiran.Oogarah@Darwinrecruitment.com
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.