WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
about 1 month ago
6 Months +
Release Train Engineer
We are currently recruiting for a experienced Release Train Engineer (RTE) for one of the most recognizable brands within the Jewellery industry. Within this role your main responsibilities will be to facilitate the agile release train events, processes and assist the teams in delivering value. RTE's will also be responsible for communicating with stakeholders, escalate impediments, helping manage risk, and drive relentless improvements.
This role is based in Copenhagen, however ,this role will also be ideal for candidates based in the Malmo area in Sweden across the bridge.
- Planning PI Planning readiness (preparation of vision and backlogs), planning event, release planning and retrospective.
- facilitating SOS meetings and where required, escalate risks and blockers to delivery director.
- Maintaining program level dashboards, reports and assist in other ad hoc reporting where required.
- Facilitating System demo's and drive improvements through inspecting and adapting workshops and ensure learning is distributed.
- Facilitate periodic synchronization meetings - The ART sync (PM, SA and RTE's) at the program level and have responsibilities for establishment of an effective process for managing risk.
- Train and coach the agile release train coach leaders, teams, and scrum masters in lean-agile practices, encourage team and program level, continues integration, perform measurements and metrics and monitor alignment to roadmap and vision.
- 5-7+ years experience as a release train engineer, Agile delivery manager, scrum master or similar position
- Strong experience to be able to provide Agile coaching combined with working knowledge of agile frameworks (Scrum, SAFe)
- previous experience with scaling Agile from start-up to enterprise, and associated frame works (SAFe preferred)
- experience in administering boards and workflows in Jira and/or Azure DevOps
- One or more of the following certifications - Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Professional Scrum master I (PSM I), or a similar agile practitioner certification
The main working language is English and candidates must be based within the Copenhagen or within a commutable location like Malmo
Please contact me directly for any more details
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.