WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
about 1 month ago
Release/Test Management Lead needed in Amsterdam
As Release Management Lead you are part of the core team for the Traction Garage and are responsible for all matters related to Release/Test Management. Together with your test and release management team you are responsible for matters such as:
- Creation of the Release/Test Management strategy in the starting weeks.
- Setting the right quality gates per environment.
- Ensure DTAP environments and processes are at the required level required to maintain quality and agility.
- Striving for full CI/CD with a DevOps way of working
- Ensuring compliance and security requirements are fulfilled, preferably in an automated way.
- Ensuring all applications use the same mature release/deployment process.
- Helping all projects to achieve maturity in these areas.
- Making sure that the tooling setup is appropriate.
- Interface with Cloud engineering and migration teams for the right solution and sequencing.
Goals of the Test/Release Lead:
- Manage, plan and schedule software delivery for the Traction Garage.
- Ensure a faster and more frequent delivery of working software.
- Coordinate with different teams to ensure the smooth delivery of software releases with little disruption as possible (Do so in conjunction with the Release Train Engineers and Domain Delivery Managers).
- Guard software quality by making use of automation.
- Drive adoption of the test strategy which includes a high level of test automation.
- Identify and mature CI/CD eco-systems for each of the Technology Platforms.
Additionally, you will drive the execution of Test Management for the platform, with similar goals in maturing testing and test automation across all teams and enabling CI/CD for qualitative and seamless go-live of the full platform. You know how to take the stress out of a go-live and instead turn it into a non-event.
Alignment between the different development teams on a functional level and dependency level is done day to day by Release Train Engineers, Domain Delivery Management and by (lead) Product Owners, and not your primary concern. You focus on the quality gates and getting the release management and testing processes implemented/automated and getting any technical debt in these areas taken care off before upcoming go-live dates.
Broadly speaking there are five Technology Platforms for which Release/Test Management needs to evolve all of which are in scope of the Test/Release Manager.
- Bespoke Software (.net and Java)
- 10+ years' experience within Digital environments.
- Proven experience with Release/Test management at other organizations.
- Demonstrated the ability to both support (manage) teams whilst also being cable of deep diving the content.
- Capable of setting the direction in a large corporate and multi-national environment.
- Capability to simplify complex issues and communicate with large audiences (the bigger picture).
Please respond so we can set up an interview for you.
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to email@example.com, message me via LinkedIn or give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Enterprise Account Manager
+ 31 (0) 20 - 30 500 71
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.