WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
about 1 month ago
Are you a technically inclined Release Manager who wants to join a leading business in the fintech industry?
Do you want to work in a modern and agile organisation using the latest technologies?
Have you got hands-on management experience with strong communication skills?
- You will assume responsibility for release management activities (systems, functions & processes)
- Simplify the development and operation process through stages of development, testing and deployment to suit client needs & company vision
- Release management will cover both application releases and infrastructure as code
- Manage release activities to support application release efforts to ensure successful deployments
- You will create, store and maintain infrastructure release documentation to support the release through its entire lifecycle
- Align with business stakeholders, architects, R&D & implementation teams
- Create & Set infrastructure release schedules
- Control & manage infrastructure related risks and issues throughout the duration of the release cycle
- Identify and communication continuous recommendations for process improvements
Looking for someone who
- Has 3+ years' experience working as a Release Manager on large scale systems / for multinational businesses
- 5+ years' experience working in challenging IT roles
- Experienced with the software development lifecycle (Agile / Devops, Software development tools)
- Experienced / knowledgeable on Azure Cloud Platform
- Experienced using Jira, Confluence, TFS & GIT
- Experienced/knowledge of CI/CD pipelines & Cloud Infrastructure as a service (Azure)
- High level of OOO development programming (ideally the Microsoft tech stack)
- Excellent management skills & very strong English communication skills
- Is experienced working in the Financial industry
- Has completed Higher Education in Computer Science or a similar Engineering Degree, Finance/Business Degree
Who is interested in
- Implementing innovative solutions based on agile approaches
- Working directly with customers & successfully implementing requirements
- Working for a game-changing company in the fintech industry
For a company who
- Offer a professional and challenging international environment
- Provide new rooms designed for agile teams & state-of-the-art work equipment
- Allow flexible hours & fantastic social benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Release Manager in Zurich. I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed
The cooperation between Darwin UK and Darwin Recruitment AG is set up to procure qualified candidates from EU to Switzerland. Darwin Recruitment AG acquires the clients and searches for candidates in the EU/UK, also through the data base of Darwin UK/Group. The contact with Swiss clients goes primarily through Darwin Recruitment AG.
The placements take place through Darwin Recruitment AG, which is in contact with the clients and candidates. Darwin Recruitment AG employs the candidates under Swiss labour law and follows the rules of the relevant Collective Labour Agreements. Darwin does not ask for a placement fee from the candidates/employees.
Darwin Recruitment has partnered with a financial tech company based in New York City searching for a Senior Application Support Engineer. The experienced engineer will be supporting their low-latency trading platform. This is a fantastic growth opportunity for those looking to advance their skillset and wear multiple hats in the operations team. Responsibilities Work directly with the Production Support Engineer to maintain Level 2 support for the trading platform Initial focus on supporting QA/test environments, building up to production support (including on-call rotation) Operations acceptance testing in accepting releases from Development and QA into production Eventually take over release management responsibilities and serve as the bridge between QA and Operations Automation - as you get comfortable with the role, introduce automation into deployments, tests, health checks, etc. Technical Requirements Expert level BASH scripting skills - writing well structured, readable, maintainable code Strong Linux experience SQL query skills Prior experience in the finance industry is a plus Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Do you want to work for an exciting family run Swiss SME who are focused in providing logistics services? Are you an experienced Mobile Software Developer? Do you have solid knowledge with the .NET Framework + Xamarin? I'm looking for someone who: Has experience in designing, developing and release mobile applications in the iOS environment Is experienced working with Xamarin Is highly skilled in working with Microsoft Technologies (.NET / C#) Has the ability to design intuitive user interfaces, offer high user experience & appealing design Likes working with an agile environment Has completed Higher Education in Computer Science or a similar Engineering Degree Speaks Fluent German & English Who is interested in: Joining an international logistics provider Developing & designing Mobile Applications for iOS Devices using Xamarin / C# Creating app designs and testing optimization of templates Participating in the entire software lifecycle Working with a diverse, young workforce using new methods and technologies Working within a niche industry For a company who: Offer attractive challenges in an innovative working environment Provide access to the latest software equipment Provide excellent training and very good employment conditions Based in the heart of Luzern/Lucerne Modern offices This is a fantastic opportunity for a Mobile Software Developer in Lucerne! - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed! The cooperation between Darwin UK and Darwin Recruitment AG is set up to procure qualified candidates from EU to Switzerland. Darwin Recruitment AG acquires the clients and searches for candidates in the EU/UK, also through the data base of Darwin UK/Group. The contact with Swiss clients goes primarily through Darwin Recruitment AG. The placements take place through Darwin Recruitment AG, which is in contact with the clients and candidates. Darwin Recruitment AG employs the candidates under Swiss labour law and follows the rules of the relevant Collective Labour Agreements. Darwin does not ask for a placement fee from the candidates/employees.