£18000 - £28000 per year|
Darwin Recruitment - Job Description
Job Title: Recruitment Consultant (Switzerland)
Location: Billericay, Essex
Job Type: Permanent
This is an opportunity to join Darwin Recruitment's Swiss Digital Team. Currently, on a headcount of 6, we are looking to grow to a team of 8 by the end of the year. In our last financial year, we hit 120% of our sales target. The environment will suit a self-motivated recruiter/salesperson, with a growth mindset and interest in technology. You will be working in the .NET/Microsoft market in Switzerland which is already an established "warm desk" generating over £500,000 a year.
Why Darwin Recruitment?
We have a great reputation within the markets we recruit in and have been supporting various businesses in Switzerland since 2001. There is a huge opportunity to leverage existing relationships and build your desk fast, whilst learning from some of the best consultants in the business!
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Flexible working conditions, including the opportunity to remote work
- Fast career progression, with a structured career ladder
- In-house training & development program
- Extensive travel opportunities
- Monthly 'lunch clubs' and annual incentive trips (New York, Marbella, Barcelona)
- Casual dress code
- Gym membership
Further detail on our career framework, commission structure, and benefits are available in our: 'Big Book of Darwin'. Feel free to email: email@example.com for more information.
The Role & Key Responsibilities
- Management of the full 360 recruitment lifecycle
- Recruit within the .NET/Microsoft Technology Market
- Business Development (with key decision-markets in Switzerland tech ecosystem, leveraging existing relationships and creating new ones)
- Candidate Acquisition (build active and passive candidate networks for prospective clients)
- Host and attend specialist market events in Switzerland
- Building your personal brand
The ideal candidate will have:
- Tech Recruitment Experience (1+ year)
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Sales background
- Financial motivation & resilience
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Scrum Master (m/w/d)
Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen Scrum Master (w/m/d) für den Remote Einsatz. Der Scrum Master wird...
Windows DevOps Engineer
Are you a Senior Windows DevOps Engineer? Are you based in the Netherlands and ready for a new project? Want...
Open rotation -
Digital Work place- Speciaist (Open rotation) - in Zurich We are currently looking for a specilist open rotation to work...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.