Recruitment Consultant – Berlin Market.
Recruitment Consultant – Berlin Market
£20000 - £30000 per year|
We're Hiring !
Team Berlin is made up of motivated and supportive consultants, who're passionate about delivering excellent service to our clients. We've just been awarded 'Permanent Team of the Year' for the third year running. Our consultants work hard, but are rewarded with the all of the tools and support they need to fulfil their full potential as recruiters.
We're the partner of choice for Berlin's most successful tech companies; allowing us to thrive in a competitive, but lucrative, market - where the average deal size is £14,500.
Sound like you could thrive in this team ? Then read on !
This is an opportunity to join darwin recruitment's sales team. Despite the pandemic we are well above our expected target, so we are hiring new recruiters to support our growth and join a new fast-growing team. The environment will suit a self-motivated recruiter/salesperson, with a growth mindset and interest in technology. Why darwin recruitment? We have a great reputation within the markets we recruit in and have been supporting various businesses in Europe since 2001. There is a huge opportunity to leverage existing relationships and build your desk fast, whilst learning from some of the best consultants in the business
- Experience of managing a full 360 recruitment lifecycle
- Additional experience of business development
- Further experience of candidate acquisition
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
- A highly motivated attitude towards a target driven role
- An outgoing personality
- A highly competitive personality
- Evidence of strong customer service skills
- Desire to succeed and progress
- At least 1 years experience in recruitment and/or a similar background in a sales environment
- Basic salary: £20,000 - £30,000 per annum
- Benefits include:
-- Gym membership
-- Monthly lunch clubs and annual incentive trips
-- Extensive travel opportunities
-- In-house training and Development Programme
-- Competitive salary and commission scheme
-- Flexible working conditions, including the opportunity to remote work
-- Fast career progression, with a structured career ladder
-- Casual dress code
Think that this Recruitment Consultant role is the perfect job for you? Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Wij zijn per direct op zoek naar een Business Consultant voor een van onze opdrachtgevers in Rotterdam. Je zult deel...
Senior frontend developer
Responsibilities The person who enters this position will work in a smooth and dynamic working environment, including all aspects of...
Full-stack DevOps engineer
Full-stack DevOps Technisch Beheerder Wij zijn verantwoordelijk voor belangrijke delen van de infrastructuur en systemen. Onze afdeling bestaat uit technische...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.