Billericay, Essex , £21000 - £29000 per annum + Additional Benefits
2019-02-13 12:17:58 +0000
Careers at Darwin
Are you an experienced Recruiter looking to further your recruitment career in an award winning international IT recruitment company and eager to work alongside the Contract Recruiter of the Year (2018) and Manager of the Year (2018)?
Do you want to work somewhere, where you are encouraged to inspire junior staff to reach their potential whilst working towards your own?
Do you want to keep healthy while you work with a free gym membership? (And two 90 minute lunch breaks per week to use the gym?)
Darwin Recruitment has an amazing benefit package to encourage you to bring out your full potential by offering a great internal progression and training scheme, enhanced maternity pay, private healthcare after two years of employment, monthly massages etc...
I'm looking for someone who…
- Has previous contract/permanent recruitment experience in a relative field.
- Is within commuting distance to Zuidas.
- Can develop new and existing business within our global markets.
Who is interested in…
- Receiving award winning training within a dynamic environment.
- Joining a growing business with offices around the globe (Billericay, Amsterdam, Munich, Zurich & Boston).
- A new challenge and a lucrative career path.
For Darwin Recruitment who…
- Is cemented in the technology sector with 17 years' experience.
- Is constantly adapting and evolving with technology (AI, Blockchain and Data Science are some of our huge growth areas).
- Holds global events to engage with our markets and generate leads.
We are holding interviews in February for this position, so if this sounds exciting to you, please apply to this job (either with your CV or via LinkedIn), give me a call, or drop me an email.
Managing This Role
Being a valued member of the central services team within Darwin, I look after all people being hired across the company. My main focus is to assist the Managers and Director wi...Alicia's Full Bio