WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€60000.00 - €80000.00 per annum
29 days ago
Mobile Engineer React Native
As React Native developer you take an active role in shaping our great Android and iOS apps. You will work in an effective, autonomous and feature-based team, where you get the chance to improve your mobile developer skills. If you are passionate about working on a product impacting thousands of projects every day, strive to build high-quality software and like to work in an agile and interdisciplinary team, this is the place for you!
· Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
· Implement and improve innovative features for our Android and iOS apps such as voice input
· Build an offline-first app that works even in the deepest basement
· Create an app that is so intuitive to use
· Work on a product where web and mobile apps are integrated in the same workflows
· You strive in a cross-functional, dynamic and demanding work environment and already gathered first working experience as part of agile software development teams.
· You love recompose, styled-components, Ramda and WatermelonDB as much as we do
· You believe that great code requires proper formatting with prettier, linting with eslint and testing with jest - otherwise you don't commit.
· You care about building great products for customers as much as about building great software
· You are willing to leave code and processes in a better shape than when you first encountered them
· You are a person who loves to share your knowledge and learnings with the team
· You take ownership for the code you write, you don't believe in throwing code over the wall, but instead see development, testing, deployment, and debugging as your tasks.
· Strong written and spoken English (level C1) and willing to relocate to Munich, German is not required.
WHY JOIN US
· State of the art tech stack using React in the frontend and NodeJS in the backend hosted on AWS. Our mobile app is built in React Native with WatermelonDB as a client side database that is synchronised with the backend for offline availability
· Your chance to actively shape a rapidly growing startup backed by leading European VCs and users who keep the app on their home screen
· Work in cross-functional teams with product and development colleagues to enable projects such as solar parks and new apartment buildings
· 9 different cultures with 10 different languages
· Support for going to tech conferences and taking speaking engagements (1.500€ development budget per year)
· MacBook Pro and your choice of other hardware such as Bose noise canceling headphones
· Relocation allowance, language course and visa sponsorship
· Weekly team events
Sound like you?? Apply and we can discuss further!
Established in 1995, my client is one of the biggest teleshopping and ecommerce companies within Germany. Of all their achievements as a company, the one they are most proud of is the corporate culture which they've established and upheld. In essence; they live their values of open communication, flat hierarchies and relaxed environment, and their employee ratings speak for themselves. They're now looking for a Senior Android Developer to join their team. Your responsibilities would include the conceptualisation, design and further development for their native B2C Android App in Kotlin, the development of new features as well as the responsibility of the full software cycle. The ideal candidate would have: Highly skilled in Kotlin development Good knowledge of RxJava, retrofit, dependency injection and Jenkins Experience with Attlassian Suite a big plus A keenness to work in a scrum environment and a 'go getter' attitude Awesome communication skills in both English and German and the ability to work well within a team You will get: A corporate culture based on trust and appreciation Flexible working hours, home office, sabbatical Continuous training and development, based off your individual needs and wants Christmas and performance bonuses Childcare allowance Canteen subsidy ….. and much more! I'm looking forward to hearing from you! Please send me your CV to Gabriella.email@example.com Or give me a call on: 089 262097148
Currently, I am working with an internationally recognised company who have a key focus in the medical sector, as a company, they have been in business for the past 30 years now and the products they create are used worldwide. The current goal for these is to use the latest innovations to make health care simple to give people the chance to live a simpler life. Now they need an experienced Software Test Engineer who has an experience in Mobile applications to join them on a permanent basis, as a company they have around 700 people spread across a number of different office locations. They are looking for you to have knowledge/experience in; 3 years of experience in testing mobile apps on iOS and Android platforms Knowledge of the technical functionality of mobile platforms (smartphones) and the operating systems installed on them (iOS and Android) Experience in automated testing of PC software and web applications German and English spoken and written Your tasks in this role will look like; Creation, implementation and documentation of manual and automated acceptance and verification tests for mobile apps, PC software and web applications Development of test cases using suitable test frameworks (e.g. TestNG, NUnit, Appium, Cucumber) using the associated programming languages (Java) Assistance in the establishment and expansion of an in-house infrastructure for the automated testing of applications on various operating systems and smartphone platforms If this seems like a role you could be interested in please apply and I will look to get in contact within a 48 hour period.