React Native Developer
Lucerne, Switzerland , Swiss Franc75000.00 - Swiss Franc115000.00 per annum + Benefits
2019-05-22 17:35:00 +0100
World leading international company for education and cultural exchange. 540 offices and schools across 54 countries. First class personal and career development. Modern and progressive work environment.
Are you interested in working with one of the largest educational organizations in the world? Looking for a challenge in Lucerne?
Our client combines language training with cultural exchange, academic achievement, and educational travel to deliver courses and programmes that transform dreams into international opportunities. This is achieved through a strong passion for cultural diversity in the workplace and focus on excellent educational development for their employees.
Now they are building up a within their Language Centre to reimagine the customer experience and provide a full e-commerce experience to complement traditional offline sales. They are re looking for a dependable React Native Developer to join them in this task.
As the right person for the job, you have:
- 5+ years' relevant experience and over 1 year using React Native
- Mobile development background (Android or iOS)
- React experience as a plus
- Fluency in Spoken & Written English
- Swiss or EU Citizenship
What is expected of you:
- Implement and drive features for new greenfield project
- Ensure quality throughout code to production
- Work within a small team in an agile environment
- Take responsibility and work independently
- Leaders in international education
- Their mission is to break down barriers in language, culture and geography
- Have helped millions of people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree
- 43,500 staff around the world
- Modern offices across the world
- Young team
- A real focus on personal development and career development
- Space to grow within the company
- An international working environment with a diverse range of cultures
- Excellent relocation package for those outside of Switzerland
- Plenty of opportunities for further education
- Opportunities for international travel
- Product discounts (Language and Travel Programs)
- Fun offsite outings
- Competitive benefits package
- One free flight home per year
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
Managing This Role
Here at Darwin, I am working alongside the Switzerland permanent team, where we focus on technologies including Frontend & Backend Web, Java, C#, DevOps, Security, Data Science ...Jacob's Full Bio