React Frontend Developer
Berlin (10117), Berlin , €55000 - €75000 per annum
2017-08-14 16:04:47 +0100
Join a global social media platform that helps connect you with your favourite content, media and celebrities! A team of 40 specialists in the heart of Berlin are currently building a brand new platform that has been backed by several highly influential celebrities and they need a skilled React/Redux Frontend developer to help on the next phase of development. Work alongside developers who left Facebook, Apple and Google to join this company!
The Ideal Applicant:
- Completed degree in computer science (Diplom, Fachhochschul diploma or master's degree)
- Proven experience within the following key areas:
- Experience in React/Redux - at least 6 -12 months
- Ability to mentor and train other members in the team
- Fluent English
- Based in EU and open to relocating to Berlin
- Continue to help build the architecture of this brand new application
- Work closely with the design and mobile teams throughout the release
- Create a TDD environment
- Introduce new innovate and exciting technologies into the platform
My client, one of Europe's hottest social media platforms are truly changing the way how we interact and receive content through their innovative platform! The team is currently around 15 in IT with a core focus of heavy expansion over the next 12 months as they look to expand the platform into newer markets! Be part of a fantastic phase in a company's history!
If this looks like it could be the next step in your career, click apply with an updated copy of your CV and I will be in touch shortly to discuss your application.
For more information feel free to contact Eden Whitcomb on Eden.Whitcomb@darwinrecruitment.com or call +44 (0)1277 638971.
Managing This Role