React Developer // the Netherlands.
React Developer // the Netherlands
€40000 - €65000 per year|
Urgent Role: React Developer // Only candidates from the Netherlands.
An exciting opportunity now exists for a Front-end developer (4+ years of experience) // Only applicants from the Netherlands.
I am looking for an enthusiast developer fan of React.
Are you passionate about automotive technological solutions?, Are you excited to make a jumpstart in your IT career?
If so, apply now and join a team that is continually driving toward the future.
As a part of a software development team, you will be responsible for
- Design & implement technical changes and features (in current and new products).
- Fix bugs and repair data integrity issues & review code changes.
- Create documentation useful for QA.
- Work closely with stakeholders to monitor applications, environments and communicate concerns.
I am looking for a Developer with:
- A bachelor's degree or the will to achieve in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Good communication skills, you can explain a complex concept with a good level of understanding in an easy way.
For a company that:
-Specializes in the development and supply of automotive software in more than 90 countries.
-Recognizes that their teams are their greatest asset. The company values both attitude and aptitude and provides opportunities for those who demonstrate the ability and drive to succeed in their role.
If this sounds interesting - you may be just who I need!
How can you join them?
Click apply or email/CV firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Are you a Frontend Developer looking for new and exciting opportunities? If so, then you could be the perfect person...
Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer (f/m/x) About the role You will work across multiple products in which you will help to provide...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.