WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
19 days ago
Would you like to be a part of a leading institution and a fast-growing company that is shaping the future of solutions in the medical practice industry through using of IT-supported methodologies? For more than 15 years, my client has been working every day with modern equipment of the highest quality standards to offer the best possible solutions worldwide in the medical practice industry for all patients.
The company is looking for a Senior React Developer to develop its product portfolio in Munich and help them design and expand the front end of their information management system. If working as an experienced developer with motivated colleagues in an international company sounds good to you, then keep reading!
Your Tasks and Responsibilities:
- You design and expand the front end of the in-house information management system as a team
- You work with the latest technologies such as React, GraphQL, Kubernetes, and Laravel
- You ensure the further development and optimization of digital and automated workflows
- During development, you pay attention to the user experience with our information management system and to be in close contact with the related departments
- You evaluate the new technologies
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, bioinformatics, business informatics or a related education
- You have a project experience, ideally in agile software/web development for complex applications
- You have experience in dealing with relational databases such as MySQL
- You write a clean code
- You are characterized by a high level of commitment, flexibility coupled with passion and joy for your job
- You are a team player
- You have business fluent German and very good English skills
You Will Get:
- An internal position with a permanent contract and above-average salary
- 30 days of vacation per year
- Opportunity to work with modern technologies
- Training budget, both inhouse and conferences
- Very good public transport connections and parking facilities
- Individual onboarding and improvement plans
- Ongoing support from the HR Department such as employee focus groups, parental leave, etc.
Are you interested in this opportunity? Then, please send your CV to Damla.firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 089 262059513.
If the position does not fit, I would be happy to introduce you to other positions from our portfolio. You can find more positions on the following link: https://www.darwinrecruitment.com/consultants/damla-ayhan
For more than 10 years, my client has been developing highly complex solutions for the automotive industry. They are designing frameworks, applications and graphical user interfaces for their customers. My client is looking for a Senior Front End Developer who has strong experience in Angular. You will be responsible for developing software projects for the automotive industry using Angular, HTML, CSS and Typescript technologies. Sounds interesting? If so, keep on reading! Your Task and Responsibilities: Developing the next generation of infotainment software in close cooperation with automotive customers Using web technologies (Angular, HTML / CSS, TypeScript) in one of the largest projects worldwide with high demands on performance, stability and memory consumption Code review, unit tests and TDD Not only testing your software on a PC, but also in one of the company's Audi or Porsche test vehicles Working in agile teams with Kanban or Scrum You Have: Several years of experience in using web technologies and frameworks such as Angular, preferably Vue.js or React High motivation to learn new technologies and to use web technologies in a new, complex environment Interest in working on a technically demanding Front-end projects A good understanding of programming in general (OOP, unit tests), object-oriented and functional programming University degree, preferably in IT fields Fluency in German (at least B2 level) and good English skills You Will Get: ADAC driving safety training Audi employee vehicle leasing In-house parking garage Flat hierarchies Employer-funded pension Flexible working hours Employee events Free fruit and drinks Health promotion Are you interested in this opportunity? Then, please send your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 089 262059513. If the position does not fit, I would be happy to introduce you to other positions from our portfolio. You can find more positions on the following link: https://www.darwinrecruitment.com/consultants/damla-ayhan