Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
42000.00kr - 48000.00kr per month
16 days ago
As a Frontend Developer at my clients' office, you'll be part of a small core team consisting of Front- and Backenders, doing a wide variety of different development tasks for some of our biggest international clients
The Role As a Frontend Developer at their Copenhagen office, you'll be part of a small core team consisting of Front- and Backenders, doing a wide variety of different development tasks for some of our biggest international clients, being actively involved throughout the project lifecycle, collaborating with the team to find solutions to a wide range of technical and design challenges. As part of the core team, you'll have continuous contact with our offices around the world where you'll work with Project Managers, Designers and UX'ers, but there will be a large degree of freedom, so an entrepreneurial spirit is a big plus.
They are quite social, and rarely a month goes by without an event of some kind. they throw big parties every year, where we invite both our clients and friends, they are well attended and always a lot of fun.
Friday bars, both planned and spur of the moment, are a common thing with them, and they often entail a friendly game of table soccer or a less friendly game of Cards against Humanity.
They also sponsor employee planned events as well, and they've been bowling, to the movies and joined forces to escape a Mystery Room.
Now we've got that out of the way, let's talk about your part. You will be working with...
* Advanced styling of modern responsive solutions in close dialogue with their Art Directors and UX Designers
* Theming and templating in CMS's such as Drupal and WordPress
* Estimation and architecture alongside their Backend Developers
* Maintenance and further development of their Frontend Stack
* Testing and QA You, you, you Right, here's the thing. We already know a lot about what your role will be, but we also have an idea about what you've been through so far. Of course, you get to sprinkle your own magic along the way in their quest, but to pull your own weight, you probably need to have:
* Experience from a similar position
* Extensive experience with the implementation of responsive design
* Experience working with HTML and CSS (e.g. SCSS)
* Up to date on recent developments within your field
* Experience with development for different browsers and devices
* Experience with one, or more, CMS's (Drupal is a plus)
* Experience with Git
Join us, or else…!
So, what do you need to know about them? Besides the fact that they are the very frontline of digital evolution, they really are a lovely bunch. Honest. They're also international, with 6 offices placed strategically around the world, we've already come far, and you'll be placed in their Copenhagen office. They are partners to their clients, they collaborate, they build trust, and so do you.
If you're interested in a company that can challenge, motivate and inspire you, then reach out now!