Rotterdam, South Holland , €45000.00 - €72000.00 per annum
2018-11-26 11:44:00 +0000
System Engineer - The function?
The location of the office is based centrally located in the main office located in Rotterdam. Location is easy accessible with public transport and by car.
At this company they create cutting-edge semiconductor and IP products, spanning memory and interfaces to security, smart sensors and lighting.
These sort of chips, customizable IP cores, architecture licenses, tools, services, training and innovations improve the competitive advantage of their customers or users if you will. They collaborate with partnering & leading industries like ASIC and SoC designers, foundries, IP developers, EDA companies and validation labs. The products are integrated into tens of billions of devices and systems, powering and securing diverse applications, including Big Data, Internet of Things (IoT), mobile, consumer and media platforms.
This company is planning to continue this path of innovation and development by creating breakout products and services in a collaborative, synergistic way with their customers and partners, while continuing to look far into the future to solve difficult technology challenges of tomorrow.
System Engineer - Your profile?
Intrigued? Good! Let's see what you can bring to the table:
- Knowledge in automation preferably Ansible
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in administering and supporting Linux/Unix systems in enterprise environment
- Experience maintaining services using Kubernetes, Docker and knowledge on Jenkins
- Ability to work independently without supervision of management
- You're a team player and can adapt quickly in a new environment
- Exposure on Red Hat JBoss, IBM WebSphere and Apache Tomcat application platforms.
- Enjoy explaining things, enjoy discussing and sharing knowledge
It's a plus when you have these…
- Master in computer science or related field
- Have worked with different products/different companies (diverse portfolio)
- Experience of working in Agile working environment
Interested? Dont hesitate, Send that resume & Call me
Elias.Noya@Darwinrecruitment.com / 020 30 585 41
Linux System Engineer, Kubernetes, Oracle, DB2, PostgreSQL, MySQL,
Managing This Role
I am a Recruitment Consultant at Darwin specialized in Front-end within the Digital division. My role is to source the best candidates who specialise within the Front-end domain...Elias's Full Bio