WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
+ self development & flat hierarchies
11 months ago
Research Data Scientist: Video/Image Processing
Python/C++: Deep Learning/ML/Neural Networks/Computer Vision
I am working on behalf of an extremely exciting, innovative and tech driven company which focuses on enabling AI to fully scale within automotive applications using various techniques such as data processing and data reduction solutions. This Berlin-based start-up focus on creating an impact working alongside motivated and exceptionally skilled people.
Having secured 2 million in additional funding they are extremely well-funded and secure within the industry and are now scaling their teams further to seek a Research Data Scientist with production level experience to enhance their existing Data Science unit.
Do you have a strong research background with commercial experience in ML- driven image apps?
- Strong academic and research background within Image/Video processing: Comp Vision/Neural Networks/ML
- Must have commercial experience in ML driven image and video applications
- Good programming skills in Python and C++ are required
- Deep understanding of mathematics
- Experience in automotive industry is a plus
Do you have core skills in Machine Learning, Algorithms and Computer Vision?
Role & Duties:
- Joining a team of 10 R&D researchers and data scientists
- Developing new image and video processing algorithms based on customer specifications
- Benchmarking performance of existing algorithms
- Developing code into core products in collaboration with cross-functional data scientists and software developers
Offering you the chance to work on cutting-edge research, bringing products into production
Why should I join?
- Working on cutting-edge research with immediate industrial applications
- Vibrant start-up environment, sharing insights with international teams in Berlin & U.S.
- Strong focus on personal development through: Conferences, training and courses
- Transportation ticket
- 28 days holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Top 10 Data Science research company within the DACH region
- Increase technical know-how in autonomous driving development through ML, Embedded Design and Neural Networks
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.