Qlik Developer/Data Engineer
Amsterdam, North Holland , Up to €300.00 per day
2019-03-05 09:49:00 +0000
The leading telecom company in Europe is looking for a Qlik Developer/Data Engineer for the reporting analytics who will join the team in Amsterdam.
Must have skills:
1. Qlik Development (QlikView, Qlik Sense, NPrinting)
2. Data Engineering
3. Design, test, and develop tool to meet user needs
4. Create complex databases
Preferred Skills and Knowledge:
- Proven experience with key reporting and business intelligence tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, QlikSense, OBIEE, Tableau, SQL
Data analysis and synthesis
Comfortable writing and analysing SQL queries
Problem-solving and analytical thinking approach
- Defines objectives by analysing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
- Develop documentation and assistance tools
- Delivery Report automation: plan, design, implement, test, deploy, improve the PMO reporting analytics and insight tool (i.e. QlikView, Qlik Sense, Qlik NPrinting)
Daily rate: 300€
Contract: ASAP until June + extension
Note: no sponsorship is provided for this role. Only people who are eligible for working in the Netherlands will be considered for the application.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role