QA / Front End
Winterthur, Switzerland , Swiss Franc8406 - Swiss Franc70000.00 per annum + Benefits
2019-05-01 16:47:46 +0100
QA & Test
Flexible working. Fast approaching product launch. Growth-oriented. Back-office solutions provider - fully scalable.
Are you looking to join a business right on the cusp of product launch? Are you interested in working on a product that provides full solutions for small to large scale enterprises? Are you looking for a team where you can implement your own ideas and work towards further development and education?
Our client, based in Winterthur, are developers of their own in-house software with the first modules being launched over the next few months. Their goal is to combine the best components of CRM and ERP systems to best support businesses. Their product includes mail solutions, document management, contacts and warehouse management, as well as time recordings, sales and much more dependent on client needs. This full range solution provides the best coverage for clients and is setting them up as a big player in the industry.
In this crucial time, they are seeking to add a new QA Engineer to their team to support, strengthen and improve the product and the future maintenance of it.
To be the right person for this role you have:
- Good experience as a QA Engineer
- Advanced knowledge of quality control in an agile environment
- Experience creating test reports
- Good knowledge of test management tools
- Used to working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Analytical and critical
- A team player
- Confident to suggest your own ideas
- Fluent in English, German is Advantageous
- An EU or Swiss National
- Manual quality control of respective functions and modules
- Create automated frontend tests
- Collaborate with the frontend development team and interface to the backend team
- Ensure quality standards and specifications by creating a report per sprint
- Work on active co-programming within the front-end team
- Based in Winterthur
- Full lifecycle product providers
- SCRUM environment
- 14 people in the company total
- 8 in-house in the IT team including Project Lead and Scrum Coach
- Well connected by public transport
- 5 weeks vacation
- Flexible working
- Future-oriented workplace
- High independence and opportunities for further education and growth
- Space for implementing your own ideas into the projects
- Contemporary compensation
- Attractive working location
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role