Berlin (10553), Berlin , €50000.00 - €60000.00 per annum
2018-05-11 14:38:40 +0100
QA & Test
QA Engineer - QA/Test?Automation/Web/Berlin/Germany
My client is an innovative software company who develop of tools to manage global NGOs and civil society organizations and help them create data driven impact. They work in small teams with efficient lines of communication, creative environment and they work to focus on quality and efficient output.
You will be responsible for;
- Working with front and back end software development teams to design, test and build software for new and existing platform applications.
- Coordinate and collaborate with support and client teams on training and support needs.
- Create and manage a comprehensive set of test plans for the front end development work and ensure final acceptance testing is done and meets any end user/client expectations.
- Expert level experience front end software/web testing tools
- Expert level Scripting and automation experience with testing tools like Selenium, Robot Framework, Nightwatch.js, etc
- Understanding of microservice architectures and how to interact with backend data API's
- Experience with or understanding of Agile, Lean and User Centric design development process.
- Fluent English skills
- Flexible working hours
- creative team environment
- central offices in Berlin
- Personal development plans for growth
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Please apply with your CV and we will be in touch to discuss further. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / +441277638972
Managing This Role
I work within the Delivery team at Darwin Recruitment and support our clients and key accounts in various locations across North Germany. Since joining Darwin over 5 years ago I...Rebecca's Full Bio