WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€40000 - €70000 per annum
about 2 months ago
My client are looking for an exprienced Lead QA engineer for the Leipzig & Erfurt offcies.
In addition to your operational activities as a Software Dev in Test or Quality Consultant you are responsible for building up the QA team in Leipzig or Erfurt.
- Acting as a mentor and coach and assisting with employee development
- Part of all QA recruitment processes for the Leipzig or Erfurt site
- Support for the exchange of knowledge
- Office culture and people management are important to you
- Professional experience in test management or test engineering and agile software development
- Ideally "Foundation Level" certification according to ISTQB and a SCRUM Master / Product Owner certification
- Agile, SCRUM, customer communication and hands-on mentality are your everyday life
- You are familiar with the market, you are always on the ball with new topics
- The execution of automated tests is no problem for you
- Nice to have: initial leadership experience
- English language skills at least at C1
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Exciting projects with one of the most innovative technologies
- Cooperation with people who want to make a difference
- Top office location in the heart of Leipzig/Erfurt city centre
- Attractive salary based on performance and experience
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity feel free to contact me via email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Do you want to join a dynamic, multicultural start-up working with new, exciting energy devices? Are you a highly skilled QA? Would you be interested in working with adaptable future proof technology? I am looking for someone who... Has a degree in Computer Science, or similar. Has a sucessful track record as a QA Knowledge in Test managment and Test automation Knowledge in developing, building and maintaining hybrid testing landscapes. Can write test plans and automate their excectuion Understands communication systems: Power Line Communication, 3G, IoT Experience using methodologies such as SPC, SQC, FMEA, R&R or DOE Fluent English A valid working permit or EU citizen For a company who: Contribution to expanding the global reach of creative energy management technologies. Provides a flexible workplace, including remote working options, flexible hours and travel time considered when working on the train A dynamic and creative mix of people from all over the world with diverse backgrounds has contributed to the development of a vibrant and inclusive company culture. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced QA in Zurich. I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed. Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy). Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests. We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.