WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€60000.00 - €65000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Following a succesful Series A funding round, a Berlin-based IoT start-up are looking for a QA Manager to join the team. Their product enables care-givers and nurses to improve the quality of care they offer, by using technology to solve traditional problems.
They're based in a new tech lab in Mitte - they maintain flat hierarchies and Agile development processes.
As a QA Manager you will be responsible for:
- Creating quality standards for the product, which comply with strict industry regulation
- Writing and managing test scenarios for a complex IoT/Cloud Product
- Designing the testing process, and implementing relevant tools and processes
The ideal candidate:
- Has proven experience as Quality Assurance, and a knowledge of methods and tools which comply with legal standards
- Can implement CI/CD pipeline, and Test Automation tools
- Has a University Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or similar
- Some German language skills would be an advantage, but not essential
This is an opportunity to play a vital role in the creation of a product which combines IoT, Cloud and Mobile technologies. Your work will have a positive real-world impact, allowing care-receivers to live more comfortable lives.
The successful candidate will receive:
- Competitive salary, performance related bonus, and stock options
- Individual training opportunity
- Discounted Gym membership
To be considered, or for more detailed information about the opportunity, please apply below.