WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc80000.00 - Swiss Franc90000.00 per annum + Benefits
10 months ago
Flexible working. Fast approaching product launch. Growth-oriented. Back-office solutions provider - fully scalable.
Are you looking to join a business right on the cusp of a product launch? Are you interested in working on a product that provides full solutions for small to large scale enterprises? Are you looking for a team where you can implement your own ideas and work towards further development and education?
Our client, based in Winterthur, are developers of their own in-house software with the first modules being launched over the next few months. Their goal is to combine the best components of CRM and ERP systems to best support businesses. Their product includes mail solutions, document management, contacts and warehouse management, as well as time recordings, sales and much more dependent on client needs. This full-range solution provides the best coverage for clients and is setting them up as a big player in the industry.
In this crucial time, they are seeking to add a new QA Engineer to their team to support, strengthen and improve the product and the future maintenance of it.
To be the right Engineer for this role you have:
- University degree in computer science or many years of experience
- At least 3 years experience as a QA engineer
- Sound knowledge of quality control in an agile environment
- Experience in creating test reports (manual and automated test runs)
- Very good knowledge of test management tools
- Exact and independent way of working
- very good spoken and written English skills
- Fluent in English
- An EU or Swiss National
- Manual quality control of the respective functions and modules
- Creation of automated front-end tests
- Interface to the frontend and backend team
- Ensuring quality standards and compliance with the specifications
- Creation of specifications using user stories
- Based in Winterthur
- Full lifecycle product providers
- SCRUM environment
- 15 people in the company total
- 8 in-house in the IT team including Project Lead and Scrum Coach
- Well connected by public transport
- 5 weeks vacation
- Flexible working
- Future-oriented workplace
- High independence and opportunities for further education and growth
- Space for implementing your own ideas into the projects
- Contemporary compensation
- Attractive working location
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.