Would you like to join one of Europe's most exciting FinTech's?
Having received more than €42M across two successful investment rounds, this innovative Fintech business are expanding their engineering teams to help them achieve their goals of international expansion. They're looking for QA Engineers to help them ensure ongoing code quality as the product grows.
The web and mobile application simplifies the tax declaration process; every day thousands of users apply for their maximum possible tax rebate (average €1000+), in less than 30 minutes.
As a QA Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Implementing good processes, and suitable tools, to ensure quality of a product built using the Continuous Delivery approach
- Being active in technical decision making, to ensure the correct tests are implement for each feature
- Keeping up to date new programming languages and technologies, proactively seeking support when needed.
You should have:
- Professional experience using testing frameworks such as Selenium or Cypress
- Experience in API testing
- A strong affinity for product development, and great User Experience!
- A willingness to learn, and keep up to date with new technologies.
You'll join a diverse and passionate team - working on a product which has a positive impact on thousands of lives daily. Your work will be rewarded with a great salary an shares package, relocation support, and flexible working conditions.