WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€45000.00 - €52000.00 per annum
6 months ago
This is a great opportunity for a QA Engineer to join who're using technology to improve the future of patient care in the medical field - their product radically optimises a patient journey through healthcare.
You'd work in an entrepreneurial environment - where professional and growth is not just a benefit, but a requirement!
As a QA Engineer you will be the primary test contributor, your responsibilities include:
- Developing QA processes and standards throughout the software development process
- Developing and enhancing the automation and performance test suite
- Reviewing and design new test cases - outthinking the developers!
- Testing new features and checking bug fixes (whitebox & blackbox testing)
- Championing continuous improvement initiatives, through vocal participation during spring planning
You should have:
- 3 years experience within Test Automation and Software Quality Engineers
- The ability to use, and hold technical discussions, around testing frameworks such as Cypress and Selenium
- Experience in performance testing
This is a great opportunity to take ownership over Test Processes within a growing business, whose product is dramatically improving patient communications.