Berlin, Germany , €45000.00 - €52000.00 per annum
2019-05-08 11:35:00 +0100
QA & Test
This is a great opportunity for a QA Engineer to join who're using technology to improve the future of patient care in the medical field - their product radically optimises a patient journey through healthcare.
You'd work in an entrepreneurial environment - where professional and growth is not just a benefit, but a requirement!
As a QA Engineer you will be the primary test contributor, your responsibilities include:
- Developing QA processes and standards throughout the software development process
- Developing and enhancing the automation and performance test suite
- Reviewing and design new test cases - outthinking the developers!
- Testing new features and checking bug fixes (whitebox & blackbox testing)
- Championing continuous improvement initiatives, through vocal participation during spring planning
You should have:
- 3 years experience within Test Automation and Software Quality Engineers
- The ability to use, and hold technical discussions, around testing frameworks such as Cypress and Selenium
- Experience in performance testing
This is a great opportunity to take ownership over Test Processes within a growing business, whose product is dramatically improving patient communications.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role