QA Automation Tester – JAVA.
QA Automation Tester – JAVA
QA & Test
For our long-term client: a multinational, digital marketplace active globally! I am actively looking for a Test Engineer. Do you have experience with Software Engineering or Software Testing/QA? Then this new opportunity might be for you. Then read further and do not miss out an opportunity to improve yourself personally and professionally!
What you will do:
· Performing manual test to build modern Frontend/Backend/Mobile applications
· Troubleshoot automated tests and analyse the results of the test runs.
· Getting involved with Frontend and Backend QA meetings.
· Improving traceability Matrix document
· Complete regression tests for releases (Automated + Manual)
· Understanding test requirements
· 5+ years QA experience
· Test automation knowledge 3+ years
· Front and Back-end testing experience.
· Background in Agile work method
· Understanding the SDLC process
· Delivering high-quality code
Great to have:
· ISTQB/TMap certification
· BDD knowledge
· Skills with API tools
· Experience in public cloud (AWS)
· Experience working as part of an Agile development team.
· Good command of English
Do you see yourself in this role? Get in touch with me today for more information!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Shanti Setiawati
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN QA & Test.
Senior QA Test Engineer
Apply Now My client is a company who has built a world of authentic, transparent, and connected products with a...
Senior SW Test Engineer
Apply Now Would you like to take part in transforming healthcare? Qbtech is the global market leader in professional ADHD...
Apply Now Seeking for QA engineer roles? How about doing so while working on both Backend and Frontend? Even better...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.