QA Automation Engineer
Berlin, Germany , €400 - €430 per day
2018-03-14 11:42:24 +0000
QA & Test
One of our clients is looking at building a new team to roll out an improvements project. You will be working within an agile environment.
You will be supporting them in improving their systems for their customers to access. This will involve building from scratch and therefore require prototypes from the beginning.
You will be testing the prototypes before reaching a team solution which will be rolled out.
This will be a web-based platform using Automated testing.
To join this large-scale web-based project, you will need to be an expert testing with:
- At least 3 years as a QA engineer
- Experience working in an agile set up
- Have experience with automated testing frameworks such as Robolectric and/or cucumber
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to understand different opinions on the project, so you can work as a team
- The ideal candidate would have worked on large scale projects and have experience in greenfield stage projects.
Initial 9-month contract + extension
- €400-€430 per day
- Based on site in Berlin
You will be required to go on site for an interview in their Berlin offices.