WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€65000.00 - €85000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Our world is becoming increasingly digitized, from personal devices to complex systems in industry and from daily delivery up towards the Internet of Things. This global move toward digitalization is transforming the economy, industry, urban infrastructure but also our daily activities. Due to this evolution cybersecurity has become an absolute necessity for all organizations, from start-ups to multinationals and governments. This company built an artificial-intelligence-driven platform for businesses to deal with the daily threats in the world of technology.
To get the chance to join this team of backend engineers, frontend developers, QA's and data specialists, who are responsible for producing a complex and innovative software platform responsible for delivering products and services in cybersecurity, is unique!
Yet, it is available today!
Senior Python Engineer - What's the job?
In a state of the art office, right in the city centre of Amsterdam, you will be crafting a data-driven platform for data security, threat detection, tracking service, response systems, and predictive tools
- Drive, motivate and inspire your colleagues with your technical point of view and involvement in technical decisions
- Deliver work in a "DevOps" way of working and be compliant with the team's standards
- Hands-on software engineering: Analyses, design, development, integration, testing, implementation, operations and securing an Agile mindset
- Have a structured mindset in software development
- Responsible for building new features and components related to the automation system integrations
Senior Python Engineer - Your profile?
- Solid knowledge of Backend Software Engineering (Python 3)
- At least 5 years experience in the field of product-based software development and a couple of years experience in building complex and robust systems
- In-depth knowledge in databases, containers, cloud and microservices
- Proficient in Python 3, Flask, Linux, Git, AWS or GCP, and Docker is a must-have
Senior Python Engineer - Your benefits?
- Easy accessible with public transport, not long-lasting traffic jams towards their office!
- Collaboration with Python experts in a passionate and fun working environment
- A significant influence on the technical decisions on an architecture level
- Join a company which is a big name in Information Security which is in the middle of a big transition allowing good career perspectives
- The informal atmosphere and freedom as it should be in a start-up
- While your annual salary will ultimately be decided by your skills and experience, this can range from €50.000 to MAX €85.000
- A competitive set of secondary salary benefits
- Freedom to broaden your horizons by learning and implementing new technologies on a daily basis
Sounds great right? Well, believe me, it's indeed a unique opportunity!
Contact Daniel ASAP @ 020 30 585 41 /firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Senior Software Engineer, Python, Django, Flask. Linux, SQLAlchemy, Celery, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Git, SQL, REST, JSON, HTTP, XML, NoSQL, SQL, AWS, Azure, GCP, Google Cloud, DevOps, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Hashicorp, Graph databases, Neo4j, Python, Django, Flask, Developer, Ontwikkelaar, Amsterdam
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.