WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
6 months ago
Python programmer with strong networking experience
Essential Core Skills
- Thorough knowledge of IGPs, MPLS, VPNs, IPv4/v6 migration techniques, BGP, Policy languages, network design and implementation; CCIE/JNCIE certification or equivalent.
- Background in large scale network implementations.
- Service Provider network experience is a major plus.
- Strong programming skills in Python.
- Experience with configuration management and orchestration tools like Ansible, NAPALM, Cisco NSO/Tail-F. Experience working with REST APIs, versioning control tools as SVN/GIT. JSON, XML, YAML, and other data interchange formats.
- Strong knowledge of security standards, rules and regulations.
- Fluency in English both oral and written.
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Architecture and Design of multiservice core and aggregation IP networks and service deployed on these, both extensions of current activities and greenfield deployments
- Gather business requirements and translate these into solutions
- Create and maintain network design guidelines, to provide a uniform framework to build services upon.
- Produce documentation for the engineering teams to build the solutions
- Use code to model the aspects of LAN/WAN network, and provide the right level of abstraction, to drive the right decisions in architectures
- Work with Operational / Engineering and implementation Teams and propose new ideas of automation and be part of initiation of the coding.
- Develop architectures for first-of type deployment of new IP core technologies.
- Drive POCs and participate in type-approval testing of new solutions of IP core technologies