Python Engineer fighting cyber crime.
Python Engineer fighting cyber crime
CHF90000 - CHF130000 per year|
A global leader within cyber security specifically within IoT and OT security and visibility, are actively accelerating the digital transformation by their protection of the worlds most critical infrastructure of industrial and government organizations from cyber-attacks, threats and crime.
Currently the trends in industrial cyber security is the conversion between OT and IoT. This accelerating and its happening at a fast pace which is applicable across individual industries.
Companies with an industrial control network for revenue and production are allowing a large attack surface with no visibility and simply not being protected.
To combat this they offer a complete, easy to review solution that is updated in real time and provides all connected devices in one place. This visibility even extends all the way down to the industrial process itself.
Once assets are identified the user can investigate all protected vulnerabilities beyond this, there is a hybrid threat attacks activity that will alert of suspicious incidents.
Each incident can be reviewed further by the security teams in a robust number of details.
As a result of this high-quality output, they are working with some of the worlds biggest companies involved with "everyday life"
To give you some numbers to help you scale their reach, 48 million OT, IoT and IT devices are monitored and amazingly they have a 100% customer retention. No company has ever ceased partnership in their 9 year history and during that time won many an award for their services and work.
Now seeking a Software Engineer with a flair for Python to join them….
Further insight to this opportunity -
- Help develop operations related to the threat intelligence infrastructure
- Help develop automated systems to be able to collect, share, and correlate data that is related to cybersecurity threats to be able to prevent such attacks in critical infrastructures.
You are able to bring -
- Good experience in Python development
- Can develop, support and extend large modular projects
- Experience working with an Agile mindset
- Following best engineering and development methods and practises
- Software design experience/knowledge (Design pattens, SOLID, GRASP, etc)
- Passionate clean coder
- TDD/BDD driven mindset and experience
- Willingness to work in an environment including data covered by NDA's and high level of confidentiality
- Experience/Knowledge of AWS / Docker / Terraform are plus points
- Understanding of CI/CD practises
What you can expect….
- Competeive salary which will vary from country to country. Get in touch to confirm!
- Fully remote opportunity
- Or beautiful and modern office in Ticino
- Fully paid and supportive relocation packaged.
- Flexible working hours
- Generous vacation plan
- New MacBook Pro and Monitor for start date
- Annual training to further develop your skillset and knowledge
- Able to attend conferences (As an attendee or even as a speaker)
- Able to attend remote/on site CTF's with the security research team
- IT security certificates
- Free coffee! ☕
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Python.
Python Developer influencing investments
Apply Now This is an opportunity to join a market leader within investment banking, and a company that has roots...
Software Engineer Protecting Key Assets
Apply Now This is an opportunity to join an innovative, and established security wholesale business that has over 150 years...
Python/Java Engineer evolving fintech
Apply Now This is an opportunity to join a leading consultancy that have specialised within the fintech and digital banking...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.