Python Developer optimizing processes.
Python Developer optimizing processes
CHF100000 - CHF130000 per year|
This is an opportunity to test your skillset to help multiple businesses optimise and maximise their IT efficiency across key domains which include Industrial and manufacturing, Energy and Power and Health/Medical Science and equipment
You will act as part of a crucial and strategic partner to these business helping to provide everything from software, consulting, sales support, training, enablement and support as you add value within the area of service and processes optimization.
This company that were born in 2006 asked the question of how do they add value, and saw the need for add ons within SAP business one solution and then developed an innovative product range with coresuite, and since have continued to adapt and improve these products to their customers as time as gone by,
Now fast forwarding in to todays world which has seen the company grow to over 50 people, near 200,000 users in 84 different countries - They will continue to keep thinking outside the box and stay true to their innovative nature.
Now seeking a likeminded engineer to join them and add their own input to new and disruptive products and help build a new cloud-based solution that revolutionise the field service management industry.
An further insight into the role
- Deploying, maintaining, and developing cloud platform infrastructure
- Designing and implementation of backend services.
- Writing clean and high-quality code
- Working with modern technology to build out new products from scratch
You help make an impact as you bring
- Strong experience within Python
- Experience with any cloud technology - AWS/Azure/GCP
- Experience in API solutions and Microservices
What is on offer to you
- An innovative, openminded and down to earth company
- Fully aligned and engaged in developing products to the highest quality
- Challenging environment
- Great team atmosphere which like to have fun - both inside work and outside!
- Open culture that welcomes different views and thought processes to reach solutions together
- Flexible working and dynamic workplace offering freedom and trust
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Python.
Software Engineer Lead Python/Java
One of the world's leading financial establishments is looking for a highly capable Software Engineer Lead. You will be working...
TECHNICAL LEAD PYTHON - AMSTERDAM
New technology markets are developing exponentially and companies are transforming with each new market created in the Technology world. Are...
Pythoneer | Amsterdam
My client in platform development has an innovative and exciting opportunity in their new and dynamic team of multidisciplinary specialists....
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.